Our next 200RYT Teacher Training begins September 10th
The Sanctuary Yoga Teacher Training is an intensive course from a certified RYS (Registered Yoga School).
The summer course will begin September 10th and complete on Sunday November 1st. The intensive format gives you time to get out of town and enjoy the summer.
This session will mix a 3 hour weekday evening (Frisdays 5:00pm - 8:00pm) and weekend sessions to deliver a 200 RYT Yoga Alliance Teacher Certification Course.
Weekday evening sessions: Fridays 5:00 - 8:00 PM
Weekend session class times: Saturday & Sunday 8:00am - 6;00pm with 1 hr lunch breaks.
The course includes in-person lectures, group practice, reading and self study. Sanctuary and guest instructors will contribute to guiding your course. The Sanctuary team including Judy, Rachel, Colin and Sheila will lead sessions in their areas of expertise including Hatha /Fusion, Power, Vinyasa and Meditation courses.
Go to Mindbody under Workshop Tab HERE
Teacher candidates next steps:
* Enroll and pay your deposit to reserve your space.
NOTE: if you pay in full by September l 1st get $300 off your course. After the early bird period is over you may pay in full or use our payment plan.
Deposit to secure space: $600
Early Bird (if paid in full by April 1st): $2900
Payment Plan: Incremental payments of $600
Looking for financial assistance, ask about our karma yogi program
* Practice yoga and track your classes.
NOTE 20 classes of self study are required to be taken independently of in person course sessions which count toward your course requirements To facilitate this UNLIMITED studio membership at Sanctuary throughout the course dates is included in your tuition which equates to a $400 value!
* Receive and review your welcome packet including a course syllabus, TT agreement, and required reading list.
* Start reading your assigned materials in advance
* Journal your expectations, experiences and intentions.
* Observe 2 yoga classes in advance of course and prepare written description documenting your learnings which will be turned in at the kick off on April 16th!
* Call the studio with any questions 509-332-2977, or email email@example.com